We are looking for a responsible and reliable individual to join our
team of Customer Support Representatives. The successful candidates will
be responsible for answering customer calls, utilizing company policies
to solve customer issues and informing the head of customer support
when necessary. Our Customer Support Representatives work directly with
customers and are often the first point of contact for product or
platform issues. We are seeking candidates who have a commitment to
customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick, accurate decisions.
- Answer customer calls in a courteous, professional manner.
- Answer questions regarding customer orders and any other product inquiries.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Resolve issues and problems in a timely manner.
- Obtain information such as account numbers, credit card numbers, and other relevant customer information.
- Take and record customer information for purposes of identification verification and future reference.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance