Happily is a global events and livestream media production company that represents the work of over 60,000 independent specialists across our departments of Strategy, Creative, Web, Broadcast, and Experiential. We join together on a shared mission to bring the best of humanity to live and virtual experiences for clients such as Airbnb, Adidas, B Corps, H&M, TikTok, TED, and YouTube. We care about the future of our planet and use technology to create unique, fun, carbon-zero events.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Have an outgoing, engaging and friendly communication style?
- Are you flexible and detail-oriented?
- Willing to learn something new in a fast-paced environment?
- Assists the talent manager backstage during tech week and event day to keep the talent happy and make sure they’re camera-ready.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and have an amazing can-do attitude.
- Ability to do manual tasks onsite, heavy lifting may be included
- Communicate production needs in a concise and effective manner to all contributing teams.
- Strong interest or experience working on live events or festivals
- Experience working as an assistant
- Good English including written and verbal
If you or someone you know is interested in this role please send an email to Happily Recruitment to set up an interview today! We welcome persons from all diverse backgrounds to apply!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 per hour
All persons will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 for onsite work and will need to present a Vaccination Card at the venue.
- talent wrangler: 1 year (Required)