Inside Sales Representative
Want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry?
We are looking for a driven relationship builder who knows how to communicate with all types of people; you will often be the first point of contact with potential partners, so creating a great impression is critical.
You’ll be managing inbound lead activity to qualify and develop prospects into Partners by actively engaging with them, including the use of creative follow-up communications. You’ll be contributing to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and various prospect and partner messaging. You will also assist in building and refining our lead management processes and systems for new signups.
Someone who takes initiative, is a problem solver and wants to contribute to building processes to support growth, will absolutely thrive in this role.
We are an ambitious, innovative and rapidly-expanding global startup headquartered in London, UK with teams across Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time. We’re backed by top-tier international investors such as Huda Beauty, to drive further conversions of partners and consumers onto our booking platform.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and KPI’s
- Source and manage new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up as well as outbound cold calls/emails
- Present, promote and sell products and services through product demos to prospective and existing Partners
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis with existing/potential Partners in order to align our solutions to their needs and business objectives
- Establish and maintain positive Partner relationships
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a seamless Partner experience
- Provide feedback to management about ongoing trends in the industry
- Record all activity and maintain accurate contact records in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Ensure that all Inbound partners are assigned to the relevant B2B workflows
- Contact 100% of qualified inbound leads in a timely manner, and document all call outcomes in the CRM
- Build good relationships with all colleagues across the commercial teams
- You have 1-2 years of solid B2B sales experience (SaaS experience a major advantage)
- You are driven, results oriented and have a fantastic work ethic
- You can think on your feet and problem solve on the fly
- You bring high energy and a positive attitude
- You are naturally curious and have a desire to continuously grow and develop
- You are organized: can multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative customer service orientation
- You are self motivated, take initiative, and are comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experience with SaaS online marketplaces, or payment platforms is highly desirable
- A keen interest in Beauty and Wellness industry is essential